Hazebikers Hazebikers
Forum van de mountainbike club Hazebikers

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

Adidas Hamburg

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Hazebikers -> Algemeen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
Wanda Kelsen

BerichtGeplaatst: 04-01-2020 07:50:38    Onderwerp: Adidas Hamburg Reageren met citaat

The shoe incorporates classic adidas Adidas Hamburg aesthetics and modern design lines to keep you looking fly in the streets."Longtime skateboarding co-creators, adidas and Na-Kel Smith are set to reprise their collaborative ways with a new 3ST.001 colorway. Done up in a sporty combination of white, yellow and green, the 3ST.001 offers a strong crossover in the skate-lifestyle department, built primarily for function, but offering lifestyle versatility as well. "Na-Kel" comes written on the spine of this particular iteration in a golden-yellow, while its reinforced outrigger that dips onto the shoe"s outsole is one of its clear focal points in a bold green hue.

If you"re interested in grabbing a pair, make sure to head to as well as select retailers on December 20th.Originally established in 1993, A Bathing Ape has progressed to become one of the largest streetwear giants in recent history, introducing many classic motifs that have become synonymous with the brand. Camos, Ape Heads, and Shark Hoodies can be Adidas Gazelle Red seen on a worldwide level, and adidas was one of the first to tap into their talents. Now tackling snowboarding equipment, the two collaborative partners are ushering in many innovations to elevate what is seen typically in the sport.

One of the 3ST line"s key design tributes is its translucent outsole that acts Adidas Grey Sneakers as a window to the upper"s look and adds a unique cloudy aesthetic. That same outsole creeps up onto its uppers by way of two molded elements that are placed in strategic points that usually wear away quickly on other skate shoes. Peep an official set of images below and expect this brand new 3ST.002 color scheme to arrive at and other adidas Skate stockists in the near future.In recent years, BAPE and adidas" collaborative relationship has been reserved for the Three Stripes" most notable silhouettes, the likes of 2016"s NMD pairing and next year"s Super Bowl-exclusive Ultra BOOST .

Before that hotly-anticipated UB is set Adidas Gazelle Grey to grab sneakerheads attention during the biggest sporting event of the year, the Japanese streetwear label is set to lend their creative design stylings to a new Trefoil skate model. Done up in entirely in Primeknit, the 3ST.002 gives BAPE the opportunity to weave their signature camouflage motif right into the upper, staying in line with the projects they have put together in the past. The heavy hitting fashion label"s iconic ape emblem takes shape on its lateral heel, while an iridescent set of forefoot stripes provides the sneaker with a much needed deviation from its black and white color scheme.

The adidas ACE 16 Pure Control Ultra Boost sure is a mouthful to say, but the sleek minimalist design almost stands in direct contrast with the lengthy title. Think of this as the three stripes" answer to the ever-popular Nike Magista series, as the soccer inspiration works well atop the Ultra Boost"s midsole and outsole unit complete with a mid-top sock-like fit that extends that signature comfort and then some.Today we get a look at the adidas ACE 16 Ultra Boost in a brand new grayscale colorway featuring an updated heel cage pattern that grabs your attention thanks to a fractal camouflage graphic.

Pogba helped Juventus capture their 32nd Scudetto title in April, reached the UEFA Euro Adidas Gazelle Mens 2016 Final with his native France national team, and then joined Manchester United this off-season. His high-profile signing with adidas only solidified his stardom for years to come. "I joined adidas because I believed that it would let me express my creativity on and off the pitch," Pogba said. "After wearing a number of one-off bespoke boots on the pitch, I wanted to take things to the next level. The launch of the adidas x Pogba Collection is the first step of my wish to leave my mark and shows [img]http://www.viajandonoslivros.com/images/large/adidas hamburg-114wll.jpg[/img] how I view soccer, both on and off the pitch."
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Hazebikers -> Algemeen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: