Hazebikers Hazebikers
Forum van de mountainbike club Hazebikers

FAQFAQ   ZoekenZoeken   GebruikerslijstGebruikerslijst   GebruikersgroepenGebruikersgroepen   RegistrerenRegistreren 
 ProfielProfiel   Log in om je privéberichten te bekijkenLog in om je privéberichten te bekijken   InloggenInloggen 

of white air jordan 1

Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Hazebikers -> Algemeen
Vorige onderwerp :: Volgende onderwerp  
Auteur Bericht
ElvaBethune

BerichtGeplaatst: 01-04-2020 04:51:56    Onderwerp: of white air jordan 1 Reageren met citaat

I expected a air jordan 5 lot more from the Air Jordan 7 this year, being that its celebrating its 23rd anniversary. Pick it up Jordan!!! This is one of, if not the most surprising retro to make it on this list. I mean an all white Air Jordan 5 with tumbled a leather upper? What's not to like? The only thing I can think of is that maybe it's TOO MUCH white? That 3M tongue is also a nice touch. Come to think of it, why haven't I copped a pair yet??? I'm about to go hit up eBay. Much like the Air Jordan 4 "Columbia", I think people didn't really know what to expect with this release. Come to think of it, I don't think that ANY Air Jordan 7 that releases this year will be selling out instantly, except for maybe the "Hare" and "Bordeaux" colorways, and any other "limited" releases ( Championship Pack ).

Jordan Brand knows they've got a treasure trove of colorways and models that sneakerheads would gladly pay that one hundred ninety dollars for and I'm not even just talking Air Jordans proper. The late '90s was also a great time for Team Jordans and now would be a great time to recognize that history with a remastered effort as well. So in a rare (hah) moment air jordan 1 retro high og of selfishness, here are 10 Air Jordan (And Team Jordan) Retros That Would Actually Be Worth A "Remastered" Effort In 2015 (For Me). In other words, I would gladly pay over two thousands dollars (one hundred ninety plus tax ten times over) if all of these retros dropped this year. Because I can and why not? We already know the Air Jordan 10 "Chicago" came back with the "45" numbering that perfectly encapsulates that air jordan 12 era when MJ came back the first time, so this is nothing more than a safe entry on this list.

Then again, even classics both old and of a recent vintage like the "Laney" also got bastardized thanks to everybody's desire to match their outfit with their kicks. With a higher price point and a smaller run, maybe a remastered "Laney" release won't cause as much of a ruckus. I'm probably wrong about that, but dammit, the "Laney" is the only colorway of the 5 that I actually like. No disrespect to the well-meaning "Flu Game" with nubuck material that dropped in 2009, but I want and need (yes, there's a difference) the Air Jordan 12 with the heavy leather. The Air Jordan 12 is still the most badass Js ever made and this colorway only amplifies that, not to mention the legend of the actual Flu air jordan 1 retro Game grows stronger with each passing year, especially if you believe the Jalen Rose version.

Nobody can get enough of a black and white pair of Jordan's. Apparently their executive think we have had enough because they haven't let us get our hands on a pair of these Indiglo's since the original release in 1999. The XIV just recently made its reappearance in the sneaker world but we are still waiting to see the Indiglo come back. ÿþWell this was definitely a hard choice of what XVIII's were actually being missed the most. It still could be debated. However, none of the XVIII's were re-released so altogether the XVIII is a missed model of the Air Jordan. Maybe one of the XVIII's will come back into our community but for now we play the waiting game. ÿþThis Air Jordan is well overlooked but brings a combination of colors rarely used by Jordan Brand.

Although you won't find many sneakerheads parting with these, as they are becoming a collectors pair because they haven't released since 2007. ÿþThe Air Jordan Black Cat III may have lost it's popularity to it's counterpart the Black Cat IV but it doesn't change the fact that the shoe is still very rare. Maybe JB only wanted to release each pair of the Black Cats once but I think I speak for much of the sneaker community when I say, "When are they coming back?" ÿþA simple beautiful colorway of the Air Jordan XII that may not be as hyped as it could be. This shoe has been dormant since 2004 but just as the rest of the list we will be forced to wait patiently until it is given another release. It will cause waves when these drop again and let's just hope that the time will be soon.

You can't call it favoritism though, especially since the Giants are amongst the worst teams in the league. Yes, Hakeem Nicks is already sponsored by Jordan Brand, but Tuck would be perfect for the sponsorship. His level of of white air jordan 1 dominance in the NFL has earned him two Super Bowl rings in his career, and his sneaker collection is well put together as evidenced by the pictures he posts in the freshest retro Air Jordans from his twitter account. It's a long shot lobbying for a defensive lineman to earn a Jordan Brand endorsement (Warren Sapp is the closest comparison), but Tuck would be the perfect big man to start with. ÿþTy Lawson has put up numbers in Denver and has really made his way into prominence since Carmelo left [img]http://www.bamako-themovie.com/images/shoes/of white air jordan 1-681lop.jpg[/img] the Nuggets in favor of the New York Knicks.
Terug naar boven
Profiel bekijken Stuur privébericht
Berichten van afgelopen:   
Nieuw onderwerp plaatsen   Reageren    Hazebikers -> Algemeen Tijden zijn in GMT + 1 uur
Pagina 1 van 1

Ga naar: